打印

【甘茜莲】Foreigner: why do Chinese people to spend Christmas?

【甘茜莲】Foreigner: why do Chinese people to spend Christmas?

Foreigner: why do Chinese people to spend Christmas?

Hong Kong people are always happy to accept new things, but you don't think they will Christmas is at the end of October, and this is a little too exaggeration?

When I see a shop window of Santa Claus, I asked the owner why so early Santa Claus to move out, where the exhibition two months? His answer is, Christmas is so "beautiful", so he wanted to be the first celebrate this holiday. Of course, actually he is to want to more people visit his store.

I think he is to the point. Christmas to Hong Kong, it's just a barker festivals, and let those in addition to shopping just don't know stem what good people buy more useless things. In Hong Kong, Christmas began in early November, everywhere is Christmas music, it will make me crazy.

I think maybe the Hong Kong people invented the Christmas right, they can from this festival it made a lot of money. Oh, yes, I come to think of it, is he created the Christmas. Maybe someone heard of Christmas is to celebrate the birthday of Jesus was surprised? Other things, like Santa Claus, Christmas tree, dwarfs, angels of what, are subsequently appear.

We are in honour of a prophet, a change the world's birthday. But now we want to said to him: "let's birthday every year you the day into a $business opportunities!"

When I'm in Norway, I most don't like Christmas. We will give each know buy Christmas gift, to know or don't know send stupid Christmas CARDS. Worse, we have to stay at home for three days, it attracted many quarrels ah, let alone those crowded flights. And family meet every day, and now they're in the house sat there together, in addition to eat, drink, watch TV, no other things to do. This is really a pain. I'd like to find friends, but they are with his family.

So when I in 1988 just to Beijing, I feel to a no Christmas world. The week of Christmas in China peace are no different. Christmas Eve I went to the Norwegian embassy in a party, gets drunk and the next day he was calm again. That's right, and in December and January Chinese are preparing the Chinese Spring Festival, this is a no Christmas world! I like.

Later I came to Hong Kong, found that the Norwegian Christmas here than to be worse. Because in Norway, joy and giving each other the atmosphere of at least have the snow, and the night behind and a solemn atmosphere. We looked at the starry sky, stepping on snow stroll, thinking about the truth of the universe. The fire burning in the home, midnight the church bells in the ring, the radio broadcast the boy choir sing Christmas carols.

In Hong Kong, this day is a day of shopping at also can not find the feeling of Christmas. No one would think the Chinese and Jesus have what relation, why did you have to about this festival? Perhaps the beginning, this is only the British imposed a holiday, Hong Kong people are keen, however they are increasingly love the festival.

The year before I in order to avoid the full of commercial Christmas Hong Kong, take the train to the sichuan province. You guess what do I see? The mainland also began for Christmas. Xichang this town is full of Christmas ornaments. I live small store clerk are wearing the Philistine Christmas outfit, in the foreground has a huge inflatable Santa Claus with kindness to meet customer, putting some false around Christmas.

Last year I run away again, want to find a place of no Christmas. This time I came to guangdong province's a remote small place. I didn't realize that it is a cold, I also didn't think this would be a nightmare of Christmas Eve. As there were not enough clothes, I trembled and sat on the hotel room, listen to the melody with disco the jingle bells. Dress up as Father Christmas clerk, to the crowd of candy daze distribution.

No matter how to call, Christmas in fact everywhere in the world, a kind of crazy to buy all kinds of useless things move. If he came back, he may be forced to stand in the supermarket, wearing a Santa hat, shake the bell and flashing lights, say to you "everybody happy holiday".

老外:中国人为什么要过圣诞节?

[ 来源:青年参考 | 发布日期:2011-12-25 |

甘茜莲(挪威)/文 朱磊/编译

香港人总是很乐于接受新鲜事物,但你不觉得他们10月底就迎接圣诞,这有点太夸张了吗?

当我看到某商店橱窗里的圣诞老人时,我问店主为什么这么早就把圣诞老人搬出来,在那里展览两个月?他的回答是,圣诞节是那么“美丽”,所以他想成为第一个庆祝这个节日的人。当然,其实他是想更多人光顾他的小店。

我想他是切中要害了。圣诞节对于香港来说,只是一个招揽顾客的节日,让那些除了购物就不知道干什么好的人买更多没用的东西。在香港,圣诞节开始于11月初,到处都是圣诞音乐,简直要令我发疯了。

我想没准儿是香港人发明了圣诞节吧,他们从这个节日上面可赚了不少钱。哦,不对,我想起来了,是耶稣创造了圣诞节。也许有人听到圣诞节是为了庆祝耶稣的生日会感到惊奇吧?其他的东西,像圣诞老人、圣诞树、小矮人、天使什么的,都是后来才出现的。

我们是为了纪念一个先知,一个改变了世界的人的生日。然而现在我们要对耶稣说的是:“让我们把每年你生日的那一天变成一个百万美元的商机吧!”

当我在挪威的时候,我最不喜欢过圣诞了。我们要给每一个认识的人买圣诞礼物,给认识或不认识的人寄愚蠢的圣诞卡片。更糟糕的是,我们必须在家里待3天,这引来了多少争吵啊,更别说那些拥挤的航班了。和家人每天都见面,而现在还要在家里一起呆坐着,除了吃、喝、看电视,没别的事情可做。这真是太痛苦了。我想去找朋友们,但他们都要和家人在一起。

所以当我在1988年刚到北京时,我觉得自己到了一个没有圣诞的世界里。圣诞的那个星期在中国和平时没有什么不同。圣诞夜我去了挪威大使馆参加了一个聚会,喝得醉醺醺的,第二天就又恢复了平静。这就对了,而且在12月和1月中国人都在准备过春节,这是一个没有圣诞节的世界!我喜欢。

后来我到了香港,发现这里的圣诞节比挪威还要糟糕。因为在挪威,欢乐和互相送礼的气氛背后至少还有雪、黑夜和一种庄严的气氛。我们望着星空,踩着积雪漫步,想着宇宙间的真理。家里熊熊的炉火在燃烧,午夜教堂的钟声在敲响,收音机里播放着男孩唱诗班吟唱的圣诞颂歌。

而在香港,这天就是一个购物的日子,一点儿也找不到圣诞的感觉。没人会觉得中国人与耶稣有什么关系,为什么你们要过这个节日呢?也许一开始,这只是英国人强加的一个节日,香港人并不热衷,然而他们现在是愈发热爱这个节日了。

前年我为了逃避香港那充满商业化的圣诞节,坐火车去了四川。你猜我看到了什么?内地也开始过圣诞节了。西昌这个小城到处是圣诞饰品。我住的小店里的店员都穿着俗气的圣诞装,在前台有一个巨大的充气圣诞老人在仁慈地迎接顾客,周围摆放着一些虚假的圣诞礼物。

去年我又再次出逃,想找到一个没有圣诞节的地方。这次我到了广东省的一个偏僻的小地方。我没意识到这里很冷,我也没想到这会是噩梦般的一个圣诞之夜。由于没有足够的衣服,我浑身发抖地坐在旅馆屋子里,听着带迪斯科旋律的“铃儿响叮当”。打扮成圣诞老人的店员,向发呆的人群分发糖果。

不管如何称呼,圣诞节其实在世界各地都一样,一种发疯的购买各种没用东西的举动。如果耶稣真的回来了,他也许会被迫站在超市门口,戴着圣诞帽,摇着铃铛,闪着灯,向你说“大家节日快乐”。

(本文作者系挪威专栏作家,现定居香港)

转自:中国民族宗教网

[ 本帖最后由 代启福 于 2011-12-26 08:04 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件