打印

[张丑平]上巳、寒食、清明节日民俗与文学研究

[张丑平]上巳、寒食、清明节日民俗与文学研究

CNKI 中国博士学位论文全文数据库

上巳、寒食、清明节日民俗与文学研究

【作者】张丑平 【导师】张采民

【作者基本信息】南京师范大学,中国古代文学,2006年,博士

【中文摘要】 本文对宋代之前的上巳、寒食、清明节日的民俗演变和节日文学创作进行了较为细致的研究探讨。 第一章主要论述了上巳、寒食、清明节在宋代之前的演变。在唐代之前,上巳、寒食节作为独立的节日而发展,清明则是一个标记时序的节气。唐宋时期,清明由节气演变为节日。这三个节日的娱乐性逐步增强,活动事项增多,三个节日也呈现出融合趋势。 第二章主要概述了魏晋到唐宋时期上巳、寒食、清明节日文人集会的情况。重点分析了不同时期五个节日文人集会的文化氛围及特点。 第三章论述了上巳、寒食、清明节日中的五个重要活动事项。其中包括上巳节的流枣浮卵和祓禊习俗,寒食禁火、清明赐火习俗,清明节插柳习俗,寒食、清明节荡秋千习俗。本章考察了这几个民俗事项在不同时期的演变发展,揭示了这几个活动事项背后的文化根源,并对这几个节日民俗事象在文学作品中的文学意蕴作了分析。 第四章分析了上巳、寒食、清明节日文学中的民俗心理:共同宴饮的群体体验与独自游赏的心灵感受;春天的乐感意识与节日里的感伤情怀;节日里的审美回忆与记忆中的节日情境。 第五章从总体上概括了宋代之前上巳、寒食、清明节的流传地域并分析了关于这几个节日的文学中体现的地域差异。重点讨论了以洛阳、长安为中心的中原地区、以金陵、杭州为中心的江南地区、以湖南、湖北为中心的荆楚地区的节日民俗以及节日诗文创作。

【英文摘要】 In this dissertation, I discuss in detail the folk custom development and the literature creations about festivals of Shangsi, Hanshi and Qingming before Song dynasty.In chapter I, I mainly discuss the Shangsi , Hanshi and Qingming festivals' custom development before Song dynasty. The festivals of Shangsi and Hanshi developed independently and the Qingming festival was only a solar term before Tang dynasty. In Tang and Song dynasty,Qingming came into a festival from a solar term. Three festivals became gradually more amusing and presented a tendency of merging together.In chapter II, I summarize the scholars' meeting in festivals of Shangsi,Hanshi and Qingming, at the same time,I mainly analyse the cultural atmosphere and feature of five scholar meeting in three festivals of different terms.In chapter III, I study five folk customs about festivals of Shangsi, Hanshi and Qingming which include customs of drifting jujube and egg and having a bath in order to removing disaster in the Shangsi festival, prohibiting firing in the Hanshi festival and granting new fire in the Qingming festival, inserting willow twig and having a swing in festivals. I discuss the development of these customs in different periods and reveal the culture source of them,meanwhile,I analyse these customs' meaning in literature creations.In the chapter IV, I analyse the custom mentality in literature creations about the festivals of Shangsi, Hanshi and Qingming, which include the feeling of attending banquets and going sight—seeing alone, the feeling of happiness in spring and the sorrowful sentiments and the aesthetic recall about the festivals of Shangsi, Hanshi and Qingming.In the chapter V, I generalize the spreading regions of the festivals of Shangsi, Hanshi and Qingming before Song dynasty and analyse the difference in the related literature creations. In this chapter, I also discuss folk customs and literature creations about the festivals of Shangsi,Hanshi and Qingming in three regions which are the Central Plains that has Luoyang and Chang' an as their centre, the South of the Long River which centre is Jingling and Hangzhou and Jing and Chu regions which includes main regions of Hunan and Hubei.  

【中文关键词】 上巳节; 寒食节; 清明节; 民俗; 文学

【英文关键词】 the Shangsi festival; the Hanshi festival; the Qingming festival; the folk custom; literature

【网络出版年期】2006年12期 【网络出版投稿人】南京师范大学 【网络出版投稿时间】2006-10-27 【DOI】CNKI:CDMD:1.2006.154883 攻读期成果